Gutenberg is the future of WordPress. WordPress enthusiasts around the world are quite busy making their WordPress themes and plugins Gutenberg compatible. Some of them are thinking one step ahead. Many WordPress developers are developing plugins to offer blocks inside Gutenberg editor. As the number of such plugins is rising rampantly, it is important to find what are the best WordPress Gutenberg blocks plugins available for you.
The current editor got us through the last 14 years. We want Gutenberg to get us through the next 14.” — Matt Mullenweg, Creator of WordPress.
No matter the number of people disable Gutenberg and keep using Classic editor, someday, they will have to come to Gutenberg, as the Classic editor will not be supported officially after 2021. After going through a lot of research and taking user reviews, number of active installs, and ease of uses into consideration, we’ve come up with the best WordPress Gutenberg blocks plugins available today.
Best WordPress Gutenberg blocks plugins
WordPress is featuring block-enabled plugins section right at the top of WordPress plugins directory. Where we can see Gutenberg compatible and Gutenberg blocks plugins in good number. Below is the list of the best WordPress Gutenberg blocks plugins we’ve curated for you.
|Name of the plugins||Active Installs||Rating||Pricing|
|Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg||5,000+||5||Free|
|Advanced Gutenberg Blocks||900+||4.5||Free|
Atomic Blocks is probably the best Gutenberg blocks plugin created so far. It provides a collection of content blocks for the Gutenberg block editor. These Gutenberg blocks are pieces of content such as paragraphs, images, columns, galleries, and more. Blocks in Atomic Blocks plugin offers you more options to create and launch any kind of site on Gutenberg editor.
The following blocks are currently available:
- Post Grid Block – Block Demo
- Container Block – Block Demo
- Testimonial Block – Block Demo
- Inline Notice Block – Block Demo
- Accordion Block – Block Demo
- Share Icons Block – Block Demo
- Call-To-Action Block – Block Demo
- Customizable Button Block – Block Demo
- Spacer & Divider Block – Block Demo
- Author Profile Block – Block Demo
- Drop Cap Block – Block Demo
There’s also a beautiful WordPress theme to help you get started with the Atomic Blocks plugin and the WordPress Gutenberg editor. This theme seamlessly integrates with the blocks this plugin has inside.
Stackable is a collection of ready-to-use blocks for Gutenberg editor. Stackable’s blocks give you the capability to build awesome pages easily.
Stackable provides you more design options for your site. The blocks inside this Gutenberg blocks plugin look out of the box and make website building a breeze. Stackable blocks are responsive and look great in all sizes of screens.
The currently available blocks are:
- Container Block – View Block
- Posts Block – View Block
- Feature Grid Block — View Block
- Accordion Block – View Block
- Image Box Block — View Block
- Feature Block — View Block
- Icon List Block — View Block
- Call to Action Block — View Block
- Card Block — View Block
- Header Block — View Block
- Count Up Block — View Block
- Video Popup Block — View Block
- Pricing Box Block — View Block
- Testimonial Block — View Block
- Team Members Block — View Block
- Notification Block — View Block
- Number Box Block — View Block
- Expand / Show More Block — View Block
- Button Block — View Block
- Blockquote Block — View Block
- Pullquote Block — View Block
- Divider Block
- Spacer Block
Get a beautiful WordPress theme that is Gutenberg-ready and especially made for Stackable blocks and the new WordPress editor.
An ultimate Gutenberg blocks library that powers up the Gutenberg editor with advanced blocks and helps you build websites in no time. You can simply pick the block of your choice from the Ultimate Addons and apply some customizations for intuitive visual styling. The plugin speeds up the process of site building with easy to use settings.
With the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg, you get a number of unique and creative blocks for Gutenberg editor that help you design pages or posts without
The currently available Gutenberg blocks of this plugin are:
- Multi Buttons
- Advanced Heading
- Post Grid
- Post Carousel
- Post Masonry
- Info Box
- Google Map
- Content Timeline
- Social Share
- Icon List
- Restaurant Menu
- Post Timeline
- Call To Action
Advanced Gutenberg Blocks is the right tool for the new WordPress Editor with dozens of new and awesome blocks. You can disable native blocks if you don’t need. The plugin features a setting page with all the blocks where you can edit default settings and manage your blocks.
- Notice: Display a notice on the posts or pages
- Post: Have pretty post links
- WooCommerce Product: Display WooCommerce Product in your post
- WooCommerce Add to cart button
- Banner Ad: Monetize website by inserting banner Ads in your content
- Text + rectangle Ad: Monetize website by inserting Rectangle Ads in your content
- WordPress Plugin Card: Display plugin information from the official WordPress repository
- Website Card preview
- Testimonial: Display a testimonial with a picture, text, name and company
- Google Map: Show a Google Map in your content
- Click to Tweet: Tweet box featuring a content ready to be retweeted
- Table of contents: An auto-generated and dynamic summary for your long posts
- Intro: A nice first paragraph for posts
- Giphy: Quickly insert a GIF from Giphy
- Unsplash: Find stock photos from Unsplash
- Code: to place code inside
Advanced Gutenberg plugin adds the additional blocks and configuration you need to build professional sites. You can control the new Gutenberg editor with 20+ new blocks and options.
The blocks of this Advanced Gutenberg plugins are:
- Latest post slider
- Latest WooCommerce product slider
- Advanced Button block, Contact form block
- Advanced List block, Map block
- Advanced Table block
- Accordion block, Counter block
- Tabs block, Testimonial block
- Advanced Image block
- Advanced Video block
- Social links block
- Lightbox effect in Gutenberg image galleries
- Gutenberg post summary based on content headers
Create beautiful and attractive posts and pages with Otter Blocks. Theis WordPress Gutenberg block plugin comes with dozens of Gutenberg blocks that you need to build beautiful websites.
The available blocks are:
- Our Services Block
- Pricing Block
- Testimonials Block
- Post Grid Block
- Plugin Card Block
- Google Map Block
- Font Awesome Icon Block
- Sharing Icons Block
- About Author Block
- Accordion Block
- Pie Chart Block
- Notice Block
- Click to Tweet Block
CoBlocks is an innovative collection of page building blocks for the Gutenberg editor. It is literally a Gutenberg page builder. With plenty of custom blocks along with the extraordinary row block, you can easily create beautiful pages for your websites.
The available blocks in CoBlocks are:
- Resizable Row/Columns (New!)
- Author Profile
- Click to Tweet
- Dynamic Separator
- GitHub Gist
- Pricing Table
- Social Sharing
Kadence Blocks plugin adds custom blocks to extend Gutenberg editor’s abilities to build better custom layouts. With the Kadence Row Layout Block, you can control columns for different screen sizes. Additionally, this Gutenberg blocks plugin gives you full row editing options with padding, overlays with gradients, backgrounds, vertical-align and much more.
The custom blocks of this Gutenberg blocks plugin include the following:
- Row Layout
- Advanced Heading
- Advanced Button
- Spacer / Divider
Premium Blocks for Gutenberg lets you create amazing websites using the new Gutenberg Editor. The plugin is modular so you can disable the blocks that you don’t want to use. Also, Premium Blocks for Gutenberg plugin is translation ready. You can easily translate this Gutenberg blocks plugin to your language.
This plugin is in its early stages. However, the plugin developers are releasing weekly updates for enhancements and bug fixes.
The blocks inside this Gutenberg blocks plugin are below:
- Gutenberg Banner Block
- Gutenberg Button Block
- Gutenberg Counter Block
- Gutenberg Dual Heading Block
- Gutenberg Icon Block
- Gutenberg Maps Block
- Gutenberg Pricing Table Block
- Gutenberg Section Block
- Gutenberg Testimonials Block
- Gutenberg Accordion Block
- Gutenberg Icon Box Block
Editor Blocks for Gutenberg is a unique collection of Gutenberg blocks. You can add a background image, set padding, margins, showcase your client testimonials, draw visitors attention to important pages or newsletter using an inline callout, and many more.
The blocks in this Gutenberg blocks plugins are:
- Wrapper block: Style block with a background image, colour, padding and margins.
- Hero block: Pair blocks with the wrapper block to create beautiful hero areas.
- Pricing table block: create multiple column pricing tables
- Author profile block: Display a user’s profile dynamically
- Team members block: Showcase a list of team members in a nice multi-column layout.
- Testimonial block: Have your client testimonials on the site.
- Callout block: Draw your visitors’ attention to your high-value pages.
- Brands block: Display a collection of logos in a row
- Feature block: Display an organised feature list in columns
- And more.
Developers around the world are quite busing building blocks for Gutenberg editor. In days to come, there would be many Gutenberg blocks plugins. It’s a little bit early to talk about the best Gutenberg blocks plugin at this time. Time and again we will update our list with recent Gutenberg blocks plugins and their information. But so far, they are the best. Stay in touch.